Mothers Day

Home Forums National Chat Mothers Day

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    rossylisa

Mothers day is on the 2nd of march this yr … My dh is going on a stag weekend ( didnt know Mothers day fell early this yr ) so if im going out anywhere dd has to come with me

So what have you all got planned for it and for your own mammys

joey_rudd

I’ve nothing planned…but if my dh would like to take over the children that day so i can relax that would be great
    don’t know what i’ll get my mam but i can garentee i’ll be the only one who gets her anything again

munchin
    Participant

i’m getting my mother a voucher for M & S – i hate giving vouchers but to be honest she’s very hard to buy for and has already said she’d prefer the vouchers!

mothers day is my god-daughters birthday this year – my mother is insiting on cooking dinner for us all so we’ll all be there BUT mam has stipulated that the husbands are driving she has a bottle of champagne for us girlies!

Sweetpea

That sounds like a lovely day ahead munchin. Enjoy 😀

My niece’s birthday is on the sat……. the other side of the country 😡 , so DD and I will be travelling back home on the sun (DH has to work the sat) so my mothers day will be starting a bit later than most. (I hope 😕 )
    Will see my mum at the party and will get her some clothes probably….. she never buys herself much 😕

yummymummy

got my mam a handbag that should do 🙂
    as for me god knows what ill get from J.
    thinking of going out for lunch with the family and letting me dad pay hahahahahaha

posie

Munchin – that’s such a lovely idea. Fair play to your mother. DH will prob be working that day, so I’ll have babs all to myself – I’ll make up for it another day. I still have some vouchers for a salon, so I can use them up 😀

Yvonne

I got my Mam a top and trousers, I told DH I wanted a voucher for a facial!!

ed1
    Participant

I will be in Barcelona for Mothers Day and my 2 boys are staying with my mam. I have no idea yet what to get for my mam or hubbies mam. will probably end up giving flowers or vouchers. I am going to celebrate mothers day on the friday before so boys wont think they are missing out by me not being around.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You could pamper yourself in Scotch Hall on March 1st and get your choice of a free indian head massage, mini manicure or reflexology … and bring your baba too … cause there will be baby massage!
    It should be a great day!

rossylisa

can i bring dd she is 7 will she get a massage will be great will have a girlies day out and go to the hairdressers to 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Of course dd can come! It’s for babys & kids!

munchin
    Participant

oh whats that about in scotch hall on 1st, i’ll be there on the sat morning?

Yvonne

That sounds great, seen it advertised in the DI, will plan to go to that!

Canucklass

mother’s day isn’t until May for me so I have time to get things for my mom, aunt and gran. Fingers crossed I will be there in person this year. I am away at a course on the 2nd so maybe DH and dd will make din din 😆

I am gutted I can’t come to the SHE event! 😥

jellybelly

💡 💡 Hey if any of you are stuck for ideas why not see my add in the retail announcement section………..You can buy a voucher for the grandparents or i can do a hand / foot print of your kids as a gift. See Jellyprint in the retail section……….Cheeky suggestion i know 🙂 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.