Mothers Day …

Home Forums National Chat Mothers Day …

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ArtyMum

Almost Mothers Day … anyone doing anything nice?

joey_rudd

nope just popping up to see my mam

Taylor5

No just popping up to Dublin to see the mammies but coming home early, a flying visit 😆 😆 😆

joey_rudd

so how was everyones day today, got nice things i hope!

Taylor5

I got a bottle of perfume but I cant even smell it as I dosed with a rotten cold, never had the flu before but think I have now!!!! Can hardly move my arms and legs they feel like lead and I starting the potty tomrrow 🙄 God great timing….. Other then that a great day, dh was on dinner tonight so he got chipper food, it was lovely as we dont get it very often

scole1

hey was working, but my little man made me a card with his daddy and daddy got me a card and 101 dalmations, for me that’s great pressie as i collect all disney movies anyone who’s seen my house will see the amount of movies…….

then hubby made dinner as usual but made home made fish fingers and chips was lovely……then curled up on couch and fell asleep…..

ArtyMum

hubby made home made fish fingers and chips

Oh how do you make home made fish fingers? Cool!

I had lovely dinner, got handmade flower from DS (he made it at school, so cute) and a card & choccies. It was lovely.

scole1

we bought a load of fish a few weeks back in wrights of howth for freezing the fish is beautiful and very reasonable…..

so yesterday hubby got potatoes and made sort of like wedges chips and cooked in the oven….(don’t have deep fat fryer and better off without) anyways then got whitening cut into strips, then boiled brown rice, then made batter from the rice by adding egg into the boiled rice (strained off) then wraped the fish in the rice and then fried on a pan…..was nice actually….ds loves fish and won’t eat anything with batter even the store bought fish fingers…..we had ray the other week and he ate the whole on side and half the other of mine……the bugger…..

so there ya go home made fish fingers….dunno what else he added but saw him do it with rice thought odd but worked just fine….

Gismo

Hey scole that sounds absolutely gorgeous..might try that this weekend for my boys 😀

ArtyMum

scole … sounds yummy … must give it a bash … not as acomplished at cooking as your hubby though … i just don’t never know what should go together … except the normal boring stuff, lol.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.