Mothercare buggy trade up, in aid St Vincent DePaul

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents Mothercare buggy trade up, in aid St Vincent DePaul

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Mothercare has teamed up with St Vincent de Paul in buggy trade up!

Mothercare is currently running an innovative charity/marketing campaign, involving well-known buggybrand, Phil & Teds. This campaign sees customers able to upcycle their old buggy, acquire a new Phil & Teds version all while doing their bit for the St Vincent de Paul.

Mothercare says "If your little ones are in need of new wheels – you’ll be happy to hear Ireland’s first buggy trade in scheme has arrived. The great phil & teds buggy trade up lets you upcycle your old buggy, bag yourself €100 towards a new phil & teds stroller and do your bit for charity.

From now until May 31st, just bring your old buggy to any Mothercare store (20 branches nationwide), they’ll take it off your hands and hand you a voucher for €100 to spend against a new phil & teds explorer or vibe stroller. Your old buggy will be wheeled away to be reconditioned and refurbished before being donated to a family in need by the Society of St. Vincent de Paul.

Commenting on the scheme, the Society of St Vincent de Paul Regional President for Dublin Rose McGowan said, “We’re really pleased to be teaming up with phil & teds and Mothercare on this initiative. Buying a buggy can be an unaffordable expense for some families and so we are really grateful to be given the opportunity to donate refurbished buggies to families in need.”

Mumstown thinks this is a great initiative. It helps St. Vincent DePaul and allows you to trade up to a new model buggy with a fab 100 off! Well done Mothercare!

twink
    Participant

I have a maxi-cosi that I’m trying to get rid of which you could use as a trade in…… no reasonable offer refused 🙂

Jedt

Sure pop in twink and see what they say! Its a 100 euro voucher for trade in’s so a good deal!

twink
    Participant

Thanks Sabbi, but I’m finished with buggies- I was offering it to someone else to use for the trade in and I would have one less thing clogging up my house!! 😀

Jedt

maybe pop it in the swap shop section – someone might like to take it off your hands!

twink
    Participant

Have done Sabbi, no one interested at all….. 😯

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.