Mother’s Day in Scotch Hall

Home Forums Louth Chat Mother’s Day in Scotch Hall

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Mothers Day Event in Scotch Hall
    March 1st from 12 – 6pm
    Makeover Mum Event

Mumstown & Scotch Hall have organised a
    special day giving FREE beauty treatments
    such as aromatherapy massages, manicures, style advice and much much more.

Also on the day we will have a Mothers Day raffle in aid of the Drogheda Womens Refuge where Mums will be in with a chance to win fantastic prizes such as dinner for 2 in the d hotel or a pampering treatment at La Spa Therapie.

Come & Pamper Yourself!

Taylor5

I hope the day went well and you were kept busy. I would have loved to have gone down, but Im dying with a nasty cold…. maybe next year

Yvonne

I went down, it was very busy – got a lovely hand massage from Lisa, it was bliss!! Then myself and E got our nails painted! She was delighted with herself!

yummymummy

my ds aunt brought him down said that massages were only for girls so he got himself a balloon 🙂 🙂 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got the day wrong and thought it was Sunday 😳 Hope it went well, I’m sorry I missed it.

joey_rudd

i went down but couldn’t get anything done had the children with me, they don’t like waiting 😆 …..they got balloons so they were happy

Moonflower

It was a great day…….was busy busy busy all day long…….I met lots of lovely people and what really warmed my heart was that most of the ladies who I gave treatments to had their children sat down next to them throughout the treatment……ages ranging from young adults to little tots, so was lovely to see the mums being spoilt and the children waiting so patiently 🙂

joey_rudd

wish mine would do that 😀 …glad the day went well

Moonflower

Oh Joey, hopefully another time you will be able to ,…..i am sure my ds wouldnt of sat still for even a minute either……..

I agree with Moonflower, such well-behaved children! So cute.
    I was downstairs giving back, neck & shoulders massage and it was hectic, great fun though!
    It was amazing how just 10 mins had some Mums falling asleep, even with the bright lights & noise.
    Alot of much-needed massages that day for sure!

Gillian

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had the hand message with Lisa, and it was bliss, my 2 sat in the trolley watching, went home and told DH that mammys hands were sore so the lady made me all better. Would have loved the back essage that was beside Lisa but she was busy.

I hope it was a great success and well needed funds were raised.

EJ

I wish I was downstairs getting my head rubbed (not my feet, sorry again Moonflower!)It was nice to meet you tho, I felt so sorry for you, you didnt get a minute’s rest all day!

EJ

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.