Mother near Athlone looking for toddler playdates.

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Mother near Athlone looking for toddler playdates.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I’m looking for like-minded mums to make friends with and organise playdates for my 2 year old girl. I’m 29 years old and live near Athlone. I love going for walks, gardening, practising pilates, going to the cinema, going to the market and cooking healthy meals and many more things.

I’m vegetarian and I’m currently studying horticulture from home allowing me to look after my daughter. I am also French however I’ve been living in Ireland for the last 6 years as this is where I metmy husband who is fully Irish (hope this makes up for it). :)

I’d love to meet mothers who have time and genuinely want to spend it making new meaningful friendships.

Julia

Jedt

Hi Julia,

I wish I could meet you for a coffee but we live in East Meath. But hopefully you’ll meet some mams in your area.

Have you thought about joining some groups and activities with your little ones? Water babies is a great one to do, I met lots of Mams at that and we would grab a coffee afterwards.

I also did Music classes and baby yoga and baby massage and met mums through all of these too.

If you take a look at the noticeboards in your local supermarket, church, post office etc you might see some activities you can go to.

HTH 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=21331&p=159703#p159703

There are free events in some Dealz stores next Tuesday, Halloween afternoon. The little ones can dress up and get their faces painted, for free in Dealz stores, including Athlone! HTH 😀

Stores taking part are: Blanchardstown, Omni, Bray, Gorey, Wexford, Waterford, Kilarney Deerpark, Galway, Galway Eyre Square & Athlone

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.