Mother and Baby groups Dundalk or surrounding area?

Home Forums Louth Chat Mother and Baby groups Dundalk or surrounding area?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    CathyR

Hello Myself and my 4 month old baby looking to join in on a baby group. Does anyone any suggestions on when and where they are taking place?
    Thank you

CaliGal

Thursdays @10: Redeemer Playgroup in Dundalk free as sponsored by HSE. Celebrating 10 yrs going strong.

Friday: Mums Mayhein and More in Blackrock Community Centre 10-12. €3/4 fee

Both have tea/coffee complimentary and snacks for adults and kids provided.

Jedt
    Keymaster

And every month there is a FREE Mumstown coffee morning in Bagel Bar, Marshes shopping centre on the First Thursday of the month and the next one is on this week, Thursday 3rd October from 10am-12

We meet at the Bagel Bar, anytime from 10am and there are special offers on tea/coffee and a pastry for €3.75 at Bagel Bar, free product samples and lots of chatter. It is very informal and there are always new mums popping in.

New mums are very very welcome. I will be there this Thursday with my little one so hope to see you & babs then.

Jedt
    Keymaster

If you want to bring a friend along, that’s no bother. Or if you are coming with just baby and yourself, you can watch out for me, I am the small blonde one who is always running around. 😀 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mumstown Ireland parent & tot coffee morning today 10-12 Bagel Bar, Marshes SC Dundalk. Bouncy castle, nibbles, nappy samples, etc All welcome 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.