money taken from bag in scotch hall Friday

Home Forums Louth Chat money taken from bag in scotch hall Friday

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

please if any one knows of someone (maybe a teenagers??!!) who may have been in scotch hall today at about 4:30-5:30……

Money was taken from a handbag in the ladies toilets today :(

IF someone has clothes or items and they cant explain were they got the money…..

Please could you get in touchwith scotch hall security as they are investigating it… please it belongs to an old lady….. :(

millie2

Oh My god, u cant just go accusing teenagers like that, Could have been a man, woman or child!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

your right it could have been anyone but more likely a woman or a younger girl as this took place in the ladies toilets in scotch hall at about 4:30 today..

same thing happen me last christmas 125 euro got taken on me its unreal never got the money back 👿

millie2

Well girls its just going to get worse at this time of year so be very careful, My aunt always told me never to keep all my money in my purse, put some in your pocket too in case your purse gets stolen.Its terrible having to look over your shoulder all the time

Taylor5

God thats terrible!!! When you hear of things like this you do just assume it would be someone young and immature, but in the current Climate it could be anyone….. did they not check the CCTV on who was in or out of the toilets at the time

Anonymous
    Inactive

i have seen CCTV…. it was a 13/14 year old girl who came out of the toilet with her handbag………. so i ask again for parents/friends to keep an eye as it was alot of money that was taken Way too much for any young girl to have…. please 🙁

Taylor5

No way!! The little mare…. do the garda know her face or anything? Fingers crossed and let it be a lesson to us all

Anonymous
    Inactive

taylor5 the security in the shopping centre say they know her face and what school she goes to so….. fingers crossed!!
    I hope she didn’t take it, as it would be too much money for a young girl to have …. who knows what kids of today would spend a large amount of money on… DRUGS, DRINK, hopeful clothes and make up and things that are not life threatening ……. that is why i asked people to keep an eye as no one wants anyone to come to any harm 🙂

Taylor5

can you get a photo from the cctv and go to the schools and see if you can trace her….
    lets hope you still might get some of the money back

Anonymous
    Inactive

the gards are going to go to the school this week to interview the girl(i think so they say) and i really hope its not her….. as i know there are alot of honest teenagers out there who know how there parent would feel if it happened to them!!!

fingers crossed x

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.