Money & Marriage

Home Forums Louth Chat Money & Marriage

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    kcireland

I just read this article and it made my blood boil!

The Five Mistakes Married Women Make

http://www.smartmoney.com/divorce/marri … es2005&nav

EJ

Were both involved – He makes it and I spend it!!!!

rossylisa

Were both involved – He makes it and I spend it!!!!

same here 😀

Taylor5

Dito, he makes it and I help spend it, but he does a grand job spending himself 🙄

Im much better with money, I stash money away and tell himi we have no money. If he knew there was 5k in the bank he would spend it, I tell him we are broke and hide money in a savings account 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 He is a fecker for spending

joey_rudd

He manages the money coz if i did there’d be nothing left..(we talked about how to manage it first)
    but if i need something i can go get the bank card…it works well for now

Taylor5

Joey you sound like my dh 😆 😆 😆 😆

joey_rudd

is that a good thing or not 😆

Taylor5

I wish I could take his bank cards off him 😆 😆 😆 Might give it a try

joey_rudd

good luck with that 😆

munchin
    Participant

he reckons i’m better at money so i do it but we do discuss it regularly and have never once argued of money in 7years so it’s working so far, as long as its working we’ll leave it that way

Bookwitch

I wish someone else could manage our money because we are both useless.

yummymummy

i budget my money, well i have to cos im the only one who makes it 🙂 🙂 roll on when j turns 18 and starts handing me his weekly rent 🙂 🙂

budget budget budget girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

pinkbabe

I am good with money & budget too (have to as its only me & am living on benifits & part time work)

yummymummy

i budget all the time i have to as im the type who has to know where my money is going, saving for b days x mas holidays etc, pain but it has to be done and then when the times comes i aint outta pocket!!!

going on a hen in oct and i have the money to pay for it (cu savings) but i didnt want to use it all for spending money too so i started to put away €2 a day ( sounds ridiculous i know ) and i have around €150 already in €2 coins which i havent even missed putting into my tin box 🙂 🙂 happy days!!

pinkbabe

I put all my change @ end of the day in a jar for christmas (anything under a euro goes in & my dad will bring it into work & change it for me just b4 christmas 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.