MoMo Challenge – please talk to your children about it

Home Forums National Chat MoMo Challenge – please talk to your children about it

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mams.ie
    Keymaster

By now we’re sure many of you will know about this but today, it all kicked off here when our 7yr old came in from school crying because of this stupid #MomoChallenge

She thinks someone is going to come in to her room tonight and hurt her. We have been trying to reassure her that its not real and that no-one will hurt her but she and her friends are really upset and worried about it.

What kind of sicko comes up with these apps & so called challenges?

Please tell your children NOT to download it and not to do it. We need to block and stop things like this from appearing on their feeds, it so upsetting for them.

I wish I could get a hold of the person who started this hateful rubbish. #soannoyed

Image may contain: one or more people and close-up

Katypie
    Participant

This is disgusting and small children are seeing it. its popping up on youtube kids sites which is really scary. i think we need to keep a close eye on the devices the kids are using and ask if theyve seen this. we need to explain to them its not real and that they should not do what it says. its so horrible

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.