MOBILE HAIRDRESSER

Home Forums Yummy Mummy to Practical Parenting! MOBILE HAIRDRESSER

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    cc1234

Hi all,

I seen an ad in Bettystown Pharmacy for a lady who does mobile hairdressing, she can come to you or you can go to her, she’s based in Inse Bay, Laytown, so I decided I’d treat myself and get my hair done! I have a little boy so I find it hard to find the time to get to the hairdressers or to get any kind of pampering but when I contacted her I was pleasantly surprised that it was ok for me to bring my little boy too! She has a dedicated room so you feel like your really in a salon but without the high salon prices. I got a semi permanent colour and cut and I couldn’t have been more delighted with the outcome!

The lady’s name is Sue but I dont want to post any details in case people think I’m advertising for her!! But if anyone is interested please pm me and I’ll pass you on her details.

Thks,
    Ciara

Taylor5

Post her details up sure it wouldnt do any harm. I know a woman in Laytown and her hair is alway fab, she told me she uses a moble hairdresser and it was sooo cheap

cc1234

ok then but I’ll blame you if people think i’m advertising for her!!!! 😆 😆 😆

Thks,

Ciara

Taylor5

God that terrible using this site to advertising for your friends 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

rossylisa

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 pmsl @ taylor 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

dont mind her 😆 😆 😆 my sil usees her to and her hair is gorgeous and it is cheap

cc1234

thats it taylor5 I’ll get u!! 😆 😆

Taylor5

With your sissors, go on its you isnt it? 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

cc1234

yep with my scissors & believe me I’m no hairdresser, you’ll need to invest in a good wig by the time I’d finish with you!!! I’m naturally dark and I tried to dye my hair blond before but it turned out orange so say no more!!! 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Ok I believe you 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

I got highlights (seemed like a good Idea to be blonde at the time) went on holidays and my hair turned a crap shade of green 🙄

cc1234

your hair turning green was just due to envy, when you seen me, the beautiful tall skinny woman in the skimpy bikini that all the men were falling over…….ha ha some chance, I’d say more like small & round!!!

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Here your sister…. the one with the green hair 😆 😆 😆 😆
    How much is it for a cut and blowdry?

cc1234

I havnt a clue, give her a buz and she’l tell ya, coz honestly it isnt me!

TLENNON

Hi Ciara,
    I saw your post on teh mobile hairdresser. CDould you PM me her mobile number?

Thanks.
    Tracey

Hi Ciara.
    Would you please PM me her mobile number too?
    Thanks a million.

MaryE

Pamela Kearns is mobile Hairdresser too – she comes to you or uee to anyway. 087 4162909.

I got her when i was pregnant & too tired to drive into town to hairdressers.

She was very good.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.