Missing Dog- Bailey

Home Forums National Chat Missing Dog- Bailey

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

Hi,

I have received this email today from DAR about a poor little dog that has gone missing…….

Bischon Freise

He has been missing since just
    before Christmas in the Tenure Area. posters have been put up in surrounding
    areas and some in Drogheda. He is a very well mannered and friendly dog.He is a Bischon Freise and
    looks like a little sheep. He is sadly missed by our family.
    If you could help it would be great

If anyone has any info on this dog could you please pm me. Also I have a photo attached to the email but I am not sure how to add it to this post so if anyone knows how to do it, I coudl also forward the email to you.

Many thanks

Moonflower x

This dog seems a very much loved little dog and must be very lonely wherever he is……… :(

noeleenw

i live in tenure maybe if they put a picture in the shop there’s always people coming and going there

Moonflower

I think they did, thats whats she said in the email…but perhaps not??? i did see his photo in the Drogheda Leader as well and another one of a fluffy cat that had gone missing…….its such a shame when a pet goes missing but nice to see some owners care so much….not like the hundreds who just abandon and neglect their animals 🙁

noeleenw

will have a look in shop tomorrow

Taylor5

Moonflower I seen a little white dog, likea cross between a poodle and a highland terrier. It was in Five oaks, I tried to call it over but it was very jump and wouldnt come near me with ds and Dottie. What attracted me to the dog was the fact it was a pretty little dog but it had a stray look to her, she was mucky and very startled looking…… That was about a week or two ago

Taylor5

Tried looking for a photo of Bailey on Dar but couldnt find one, I did find on for my brother and sil dog walking at seapoint beach.

MNG

Hope the dog can be reunited with the owner soon …..

Moonflower

Ahh, that sounds like the dog Taylor..exactly what he looks like……I will contact DAR and let them know a possible sighting was in Five Oaks!! Oh i hope someone has taken him in and is caring for him!!!

Taylor5

I seen this little dog twice in the view five oaks, she totted off down the road but had the look as if she was looking for someone IYKWIM.
    I did get into the car to look for her after the second sighting, but she had just vanished, dont know if she went into field or into the building site at the end of the road. If I see any of the builders I ask if they seen her

Moonflower

Hi Taylor,

Any more news on this little dog? any more sightings? the girl who owns him rang me yesterday as I rang her and told her that you may have spotted him around 5 Oaks, she said she was going to go over and put some posters up…..

It would be lovely if they got this little dog back home….even though he has been missing since before Christmas……. 🙁

Poor little dog was killed on Golf Links road again yesterday, why do people let their dogs roam…… had 3 doggies things yesterday, spotted poor little dog on golf links road, but was dead bless him, then got call about Bailey and then just on way to Donacarney and spotted an elderly German Shepherd wondering in road….luckily he had tag on, so we put him in car until owner picked him up…..had to drive to Juliantown to drop Dh off with this big strange dog in back seat…DH had put him on back seat 🙄 was slightly worried driving back alone but he was fine just happy to be safe

Moonflower

Oh just to say that the poor dog that was killed was not Bailey…..keeping positive thoughts he is still alive 🙂

Taylor5

Just seen that dog again, dont think its bailey but you never know. It ran off onto the building site just to the right when you come into the view….. I would have run after her but she was barking her head off and I was cleaning dog puck out of the car before ds woke…… will walk down tomorrow and see if it is a dog from the house on the site (they have a few dogs, white fluffy things)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.