Miscarriage topic Tom Dunne, Newstalk FM 10am Thursday

Home Forums Pregnancy Loss, Bereavement & Depression Miscarriage topic Tom Dunne, Newstalk FM 10am Thursday

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Going to be on radio with Tom Dunne on Newstalk tomorrow morning after the 10am news talking about our book ‘We lost our baby’ about miscarriage.

It is very sad but I feel this is a topic that needs to be talked about so if you have been affected by miscarriage or know someone who has, please let them know it will be on. Thanks.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Thanks to Tom Dunne and his team at Newstalk FM for having me in this morning to discuss miscarriage.

It is a sad topic but is also good to talk about it, to let others know they are not alone and that, sadly, many of us have been through it.

If anyone needs support, please come on here and share your story or go to http://www.miscarriage.ie for the Miscarriage Association website, they are wonderful.

Parris
    Hey,

I didn’t hear the show, but my other half did and told me about it.

We lost our first child in 2005, I have never felt such a loss. He told me what you spoke about on the show could have come straight from my head.

I did hear about your book before, but felt I wasn’t in the right place to read it. I would like to read it now though. There still seems to be such a taboo and sometimes deafening silence surrounding baby loss that it’s good to know there are other people out there.

Thanks to you and your husband for putting your story out there.

x

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Parris,

Thanks for your lovely message.

When a radio show talks about miscarriage and asks either my husband or me to go on, I always hope it will get to at least one person and help them, even just a little bit.

Just to know that many of us feel that way when we go through it is comforting in itself.

Thanks again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.