Miscarriage support

Home Forums Pregnancy Loss, Bereavement & Depression Miscarriage support

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Hello,

For anyone dealing with the loss of their pregnancy, the Miscarriage Association of Ireland may be able to help you.

They have a lovely website and offer phone support and support meetings too.

They also host annual events to remember our little lost babies.

Their details are:
    Miscarriage Association of Ireland
    Carmichael Centre, North Brunswick Street, Dublin 7

Telephone (Central Lines) 01- 873 5702

Email : info@miscarriage.ie

My husband and I found them very supportive when we lost our baby so wanted to pass on their details to any mums or dads out there who might need it.

Taylor5

Great to see this up there, its something that stays with you for life… my mc will be two years in September, my birthday is also this month but I see it more as my mc month… sounds mad I know but I always look at it like that and every April 25th I wonderand count the years

Jedt
    Keymaster

Taylor, I’m the same. It’s my birthday Tuesday, 1st Sept and my baby was have due on Sept 11th and I was just saying to my hubby the other day that Sept is a sad month for me. I used to love my birthday but now I just think about my baby when Sept is coming around. We’ll probably go out Tue evening somewhere and have a nice dinner or something but I know we’l both be thinking about our little baby too.

rossylisa

🙁 Ah girls sorry yous are feeling this way 🙁 🙁 (((((HUGS))))))

pinkbabe

Girls I would just like to say The Irish Miscarrage Association were so good to me when I lost my 3 angels & am proud to say they put my babies’ names in their book of rememberance which is a comfort to me.

Hugs girls xxx

Jedt
    Keymaster

Ah pinkie, thats awful, three little lost angels. So sad for you.

Great to hear you got good support though, when you needed it. The MAI are truly wonderful. Their service of remembrance is on this Sunday and we are going. It is so special to just sit there and reflect and dedicate some special time to remembering our lost babies.

Sad but comforting at the same time and good for anyone affected as the service is non denominational so everyone welcome.

Sabbi
    xx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.