miscarriage support?

Home Forums Pregnancy Loss, Bereavement & Depression miscarriage support?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    lyn11

Thank you for your kind words, Thankfully we are now almost 28 weeks pregnant and all is well thus far. Fingers crossed we will get to hold this little bundle in November 🙂

happymumblemum
    Participant

Congrats Lynn all the best. X

Taylor5

Thank you for your kind words, Thankfully we are now almost 28 weeks pregnant and all is well thus far. Fingers crossed we will get to hold this little bundle in November 🙂

Thats brilliant news, your on the home straight now… best of luck and your story will give support to other going through the same thing out there xxx

thinking of you all,im going through my 4th miscarraige at the moment,i have a little girl already,but i feel heartbroken,mine keep happening so early,im going for investigations,i hope and pray i get answers,nobody understands unless they go throught it themselves….

so sorry for your losses,im going through my 4th miscarrage at the moment, 🙁 ..will be going for investigations soon,im lucky ive a daughter already,but my heart is breaking right now,i need answers so i can tackle the problem,my losses are happening v early on

lyn11

hi tryingforbaby2, I am so sorry to hear of your losses and hope that you get some answers through your tests. I went through a load of blood tests, scans etc but they never found anything wrong. The gynecologist gave me baby aspirin in case I got pregnant, but advised me to wait til I got all results but fate intervened and my little accident happened. I have been on the aspirin throughout my pregnancy, and other than attending acupuncture throughout the first 4 months, I did nothing different but this little one has held on in there, and I am due in just over 3 weeks. I found Dr Beers book "Is my body baby friendly" informative and it helped me to ask questions I wouldn’t have otherwise. Please feel free to contact me if you ever want to talk. Look after yourself.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.