Miscarriage article today’s Irish Times

Home Forums Pregnancy Loss, Bereavement & Depression Miscarriage article today’s Irish Times

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I think you are amazing to share your story with others…. im in tears here reading it ….Ditto 😥

So sorry to hear of your loss Sabbi, Maria 30 and any of the other girls who have had miscarriages xx

Sinprey

sorry to hear about your loss.life can be so cruel.glad you got the hospital care you (and every woman)deserve.will keep you and others that lost their babies in my prayers

happymumblemum
    Participant

Sabbi I am very sorry to hear about you and your familys loss, I wouldn’t usually read much in this section but just came across it.

It is so scary being pregnant these days, it seems every where I turn this is happening..

Take care of yourselvesx

Bell

Hello Sabbi, firstly i wanted to say im so sorry for your loss, you are a strong lady, i watched the interview on tv3, you were great, its all so hard at times, but havening support is what gets us through it all, i havent being on in a long time, was a bit lost with everything that has happened, but am getting there.Keep up the good work on this site.x

Jedt
    Keymaster

thanks Bell. Its tough to talk about but talking about it takes some of the ‘taboo’ away and helps open discussion and allows other people to talk about their losses too, so for that reason I am happy to write and talk about it, even though it makes me sad.

thanks for your nice comments. x

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.