Minor Injuries Unit- Dundalk

Home Forums Louth Chat Minor Injuries Unit- Dundalk

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #12446

    While on holidays last week i had a bad fall.. i went to the chemist and they gave me painkillers and Arnica cream,
    When i came home on Sunday i still had a lot of swelling on left arm, a leaflet fell out of the paper advertising the above unit in Louth County Hospital in Dundalk.
    It deals with people over the age of 14 – with fractues, sprains, strains, burns, scalds etc not medical emergencys
    We rang first and went straight down – it was great – assessed, x-rayed and home with 90 minutes,,, Have to go back today.

    Its €100 a visit,
    Free if medical card or your GP sends you

    Anyone know any magical cure for soft tissuse damage – i cann’t drive etc.
    i’m right handed but my left hand is injured….


    Poor you libby – and on holiday too. Perhaps you could try some physio?

    Bodyright Physio may have some advice for you, you can contact Sara on http://www.bodyrightphysio.ie/

    HTH and hope you feel better soon.


    Hi Libby

    You poor thing, but great to hear a possive message for a HSE facility in Louth.

    Physio can help greatly with soft tissue injuries, if you cant drive we can facilitate a Home Physio visit.

    If you need any other information or advice you can contact me on 0877983655.

    BodyRight Chartered Physiotherapy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.