Mini Ramkin Dishes???

Home Forums National Chat Mini Ramkin Dishes???

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    missysmum

Hi Ladies, hope someone can help!

i’m looking for these to serve a home made pate starter on xmas day and can only get the standard size dishes everywhere i’ve looked. i want to mould pate into mini ramkins for individual portions (like the ones u get in restaurants) any ideas where i can buy them or any other ideas on how to best serve pate???

any suggestions welcome!!! :) :) :)

Babs

😆 :lol: How posh are you!! Can I come!!

missysmum

not that posh really, i’m buying the pate( home made in someone elses kitchen!) and serving the starter in someone elses house. the whole family are having dinner together and the starteris my course to serve. thats all i have to do, Phew!! i just want it to look good 😀 😀

Babs

Hhmmm…I have ONE from a dessert I got in Marks and Spencers but thats no good!!! Some one out there has to have a load of them from a time they thought they would do loads of baking yet never did….go on, admit it!!!

Almae

hi

i have 3 i think , theyare this size.

just look at this link 🙂

http://images.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=h … 4Qahl7mXDQ

hjs

Go in M and S, buy chocolate pots or similar desserts, they come in just such ramekin dishes – I have loads I have acquired this way! U can pm me if u need me to dig them out back of the dusty cupboard!

missysmum

thanks girls, great idea, im off to marks!

if i dont have any luck i’ll pm to arrange to borrow some.

Fabienne

in tesco the sell gui (?) chocolate dessert, some are in small white ramekin.

Best of luck with your search.

happymumblemum
    Participant

Ikea have loads

Jedt
    Keymaster

I have some from M&S desserts but you could try Dunnes, they usually do stuff like that. Or get the yummy desserts from M&S and just use the dishes afterwards!!

Taylor5

I think i have 8 white ones… you can borrow if you dont have any luck in m and s

scole1

i have 3 glass ones and 2 white ones if ya need them….

missysmum

thanks girls for all the replies, i got sorted finally!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.