Mini Marathon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi all,

To keep up the momentum after Operation Transformation finishes at the end of Feb, we can register for the Womens mini marathon from Sat 3rd March.

Maybe we can get a coach up if there’s enough of us doing it. Its only 10km and you can walk it….its great craic. Just thinking about ways to keep activewhen RTE are done with us!!!

heres the link for anyone who wants to know more…
    http://www.womensminimarathon.ie/

hjs

Start a count then?

Sabbi
    hjs

joey_rudd

Sabbi
    hjs
    joey rudd

Taylor5

Sabbi
    hjs
    joey rudd
    Taylor5

Maria30

Sabbi
    hjs
    joey_rudd
    taylor5
    Maria30

Jedt
    Keymaster

Brill girls….maybe we should get a minibus in and have a few drinks afterwards 😀 😀

This opens for registration tomorrow, March 3rd. You can register online or through the Evening Herald paper.

Some charities such as ABACUS, have been looking for mums to do it for them so if you have not picked a charity yet, you’ll get plenty of suggestions on here…..

Taylor5

just adding the girls…. your doing it RIGHT!!!!

Sabbi
    hjs
    joey_rudd
    taylor5
    Maria30
    Yvonne
    Trixiebell.
    Babs
    Happymammy

Hi everyone, this is my first time to join in! I’m hoping to do the marathon in June and my charity will be Abacus but would anyone be interested in training a couple of hours a week in the evenings??

Noeline

Taylor5

Hi Noeline where are you based… (the general area) A few of us are starting to train for the marathon… think one of the girls will be running tomorrow evening

beams

Whens the mini marathon girls ??

beams

sorry just saw sabbis link above 🙄 DD birthday party that weekend

Jedt
    Keymaster

Beams,

The marathon is on the bank holiday Monday so if you have the party over the weekend you might be able to do it with us – unless you go wild partying 😆 😆

Noeline,

That sounds good. I am in Bettystown so will be walking around these parts but there are some mums in Tullyallen and around Drogheda that you may be closer to?

Some of us are doing it for Autism charities this year but if anyone has a charity they want supported, let us know and perhaps a mum can do it for that one, as we are not all decided yet.

beams

Thanks Sabbi-will have a think about it – will be just back from holidays and then her party so dont know whether i will be able for it!! 😯

Taylor5

Thanks Sabbi-will have a think about it – will be just back from holidays and then her party so dont know whether i will be able for it !! 😯

Come on you will be sorry if you dont…. just BITE THE BULLET 😆 😆 😆

Sabbi i think an Autsim Charity would be great after Hjs son i think it couldnt be anyother charity…. good woman

Hi ladies,

If there’s a group walking around the drogheda area??

Cheers,
    Noeline

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.