Mini marathon and the boyne 10k run

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Mini marathon and the boyne 10k run

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Girls and Boys as alot of op transformation people and follower have taken to a new fit lifestyle who would be intrested in signing up for either one of these runs/walks or both if your feeling brave

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have entered the Boyle 10k, looks like a really good route. Have just pressed the button and registered for the Kildare Half Marathon the week after the Boyle Run. Something to keep me focused on over the next few weeks.
    Think registration for womens minimarathon isnt open yet. I think i have a party the night before so need to check.

Taylor5

No not unill March sometime…. just trying to drum up the girls to keep the fitness going…
    Boyne Run is 4 days before happymammys wedding… i’ll be in bits 😆 😉 Might have to save the legs for the dancing 😛

Jedt
    Keymaster

The mini marathon opens for registration on March 3rd, next Wednesday. I’m definitely doing it, its only 10km, very doable and a good incentive to keep going with the exercising 🙂 🙂

Taylor5

We should do the boyne run too… come on girls!!!! only 10K sure we could just walk it dont have to run

munchin
    Participant

What date is the boyne one – i’ll walk it but only if there are other walkers – def wouldn’t be up to jogging.
    I doubt i’ll do mini- marathon – dd2 birthday around that weekend and think the inlaws are coming over from England

Anonymous
    Inactive

muchin boyne is on the 2nd May.
    [url]www.boyne10k.ie
    Looks like a really nice route.
    I have signed up for this and 2 other marathons all within about 3 weeks, must need my head examined 🙄 [/url]

Taylor5

i will be doing a bit of both… walk a bit run a bit

munchin
    Participant

mmmmm i’ll think on it Taylor – i’d love to be back doing things like this BUT I am sooooo unfit at the minute – walking no problem i’m regularly doing 1.5miles in under 30mins but jogging mmmmmmm not sure
    i’ll have a look at the link to see when closing date is and if i’ve progressed much i’ll def join in!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.