Merry Christmas

Home Forums National Chat Merry Christmas

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

Well people its my last day at work and prob the internet till next year :) so id like to wish ye all and your families a very Merry Christmas and hope ye all have a great time :). hope santa is good to all the kids (and parents) and that 2008 will bring joy and happiness to ye all.

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks Yummy and to you too 😆
    Second that Merry xmas to all Mumstowners and their familes, and a safe and healthy and happy new year
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yvonne

Happy Christmas to you too!!!

Have a great break everyone!!

Joanne06
    Participant

Ah thanks Yum!! We’ll try our utter best i tell ya to enjoy this one!!!!!!! My last one in Ardee! Hope u n J have a brill one too!!!!! Actually MAKE SURE u n J have a brill one!!!!!!!!

ed1
    Participant

Merry Christmas and New Year to you too and all mumstowners.

Hope you all have a great time and eat and drink plenty. Diets out the window till new year. 😳 😳 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

diet out the window till 6th jan ed hahahahaha feck that for a lark!!!

jo i bloody intend on having a fab x mas!!!! going out fri and sunday this weekend and then im flaked out till st stephen day cant wait till it strikes 4 🙂 i have the jollys already WOHO!!!!!!!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

Good to hear missey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wont be out that much over chrimbo but my feck im gonna enjoy it!!!!!!!!! Loada dinner dates to go to but we’ll manage a few pubs n maybe a nite club or 2!

God cant believe its near here!!!!!!!!!!!!

yummymummy

oh im defo going to make the most of going out, not even going to worry about where the money is going to come from 🙂 cos i dont care its a time for enjoying!!!!!!!!
    have most of my outfits just need a skirt but ill look for that in the sales.

cant believe it either, was just looking at j santa pressies last night and i cant wait till he sees them all, and i managed to get my x to agree not to pick him up till 5 x mas day OH YES!!!!

rossylisa

happy xmas to you and j have a great one 😀

trixiebell
    Participant

Happy Christmas Y’all!!!!!! Have a good one!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posie

Happy Christmas everyone. Hope Santy is good to everyone….enjoy the festivities 😀 😀

joey_rudd

happy christmas to all, hope you have a safe and happy christmas and new year 😀

Taylor5

Many happy returns to you…. just noticed you have 6700 posts 😆 😆 😆

MNG

Merry Christmas!

libby

Nollaig Shona Duit

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year…

Hope Santa comes…..

3 more nights

Kids are hyper

xxxxx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.