Mental but great aerobics

Home Forums National Chat Mental but great aerobics

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Ok girls, heres another fitness idea……

There is an aerobics class in Stamullen on Tuesday & Thursday nights. Its good fun and is a good mix of cardio and floor exercises. I’ve been quite a few times and its actually a great laugh – mainly because we are all squirming in pain as we get through it!!! Its suitable for all shapes, sizes and fitness levels as you can take it at your own pace.

Its a pay as you go class to no big upfront fee. You can simply go whenever you want and just pay by the class. Its 9 euro a class and is well worth it.

What do ye think, anyone interested? I’d like to go again but wouldn’t mind some company and my friend I usually go with is pregnant!

scotsmum

Hiya!! I wouldn’t mind givin it a try!! Def have t do somethin t get in shape this year!!!! What time is it in? Dh not in till after seven so would be pushed for time maybe?? Anyway let me know!! U not interested in the pole dancing classes on he other thread?? Sounds a laugh too!!!!

L x

Jedt
    Keymaster

They’ve talked me into the pole dancing – so help me!!! Might go along to this the odd Tuesday night too, its pay as you go.

If you want to go we can head over together. Its from 7.45-8.45 I think, must check times again…I’ll let you know

Taylor5

Sabbi im like a pole at the moment sooo stiff…. done reps x 2 today and a 5k walk 150 situps and a few k on the bike…. .only to figure out that you either do reps or a walk but not both on the same day!!!!!! it offical Im a tool lol
    off to drink my cats piss 😆 😆 😆 Anything to lose weight

rossylisa

Just to let yous know there is a class up in balmakenny school. It is great i done it think 2 yrs ago

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh, i did the ones in the Ballymakenny school about 8 years ago, they were brilliant. Think they are only €6 per night.

laura

hi girls,

I also do aerobics classes in drogheda… mondays at 7 and wednesdays at 8… 9 euro pay as you go…
    pm for more info

laura

hi girls,

I also do aerobics classes in drogheda… mondays at 7 and wednesdays at 8… 9 euro pay as you go…
    pm for more info

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.