Memory foam, pocket sprung mattress

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Memory foam, pocket sprung mattress

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Daisy37

Hodgin’s have great deals on these mattresses in their Balbriggan store at the moment. We had to get a new mattress for our bed, the old one was not doing my back any good, I was sore getting up every morning, so we got one of these this week.

Looked around in a few stores and they are so expensive in some furniture shops, reckon we saved a good amount by getting it from Hodgin’s.

When I got into bed for the first time with it, I was only sorry we waited so long to get it but finances dictated…anyway, we have it now and highly recommend. Sleeping great now, thankfully.

Feels like a brand new bed.

happymumblemum
    Participant

How much if you don’t mind my asking?

I am in the market for a new mattress..

Anonymous
    Inactive

def recommend a good memory foam mattress….had lots of lower back pain for year but all but disappeared with a good memory foam mattress, only thing is you really miss it when you go away and stay in hotels without memory foam mattress 🙁

Hi All.

Thank you for your comments and queries on the memory foam/pocket sprung mattress.

One of our most popular is the Newgrange . Fantastic mattress manufactured in Ireland by Respa Beds. It’s also a non turn mattress.

The single mattress is €255, double €345, king €390 and super king €545.

Taylor5

Hi All.

Thank you for your comments and queries on the memory foam/pocket sprung mattress.

One of our most popular is the Newgrange . Fantastic mattress manufactured in Ireland by Respa Beds. It’s also a non turn mattress.

The single mattress is €255, double €345, king €390 and super king €545.

Thats a fab price… we are super king and some prices are up as much as 1600 euro and higher!!! Wow will be taking a trip to you before the xmas… do you deliver to drogheda and take the old mattress away?

chewieodie
    Participant

I have a memory foam pocket sprung mattress… and have to say, I’m in love with it….

As a matter of interest, we were recently given a brand new double bed, with mattress by one of our relatives…. but the only problem is, the mattress that came with it, is very firm…. but is brand new, so I’m looking at getting a memory foam topper….

Do you have any of those at Hodgins?

suzanneh

Hi,

Yes we do deliver to Drogheda, free of charge. We also have a bed removal service. To take away a double or larger size mattress is €30.
    Hope this helps.

Regarding Memory Foam Toppers. I’m afraid we don’t stock them atpresent as most people opt for a complete mattress. Hope you get sorted, a good night’s sleep is so important.

Hi,

Just to say the last post was from us all here in Hodgins Furniture.
    Members of the crew here are also mumstown members as it’s such a great website!

chewieodie
    Participant

Aah… what a pity…. will have to source elsewhere…. due to the mattress being new, and on the spare bed, I wouldn’t really need another one. But thanks anyway! 😉

Taylor5

Was in heatons this evening and they had a skip full of bedding, looked like liqudation stock, dont know if they had toppers but it did look from a distance that they had

chewieodie
    Participant

Thanks for that Taylor… will have a look… 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.