me agin

Home Forums Wexford Chat me agin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jennifer09

thank you all for your feed back it was a great help.i need to work from home as i tried to work outside the home a while back i got a job in dunnsstores but with half days off school and in day training days and what not it did not work out.so back to chilminding.i also like to be here when my children come home from school.i am lucky that my husband has a job.but it is hard to try and fit working hours around his job.so back to childmind and beside that i love working with children mine are a bit older now and dont take up so much time . the time flys,just seems like yesterday they were babies now one in 5 class and the other in 2 year .so i want to make the most of the time i can .when you turn around one day and the are adults. :wink: talk agin soon

super minder

what about one or two evenings a week . doing ann sumers parties . im always looking for reps all over ireland. good fun and very flexible . my kids are 10 and 7 months and im there for them during the day and dads here at 8 when i go to work. xxxx

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.