Maternity Clothes – Having problems finding nice styles

Home Forums Mayo Chat Maternity Clothes – Having problems finding nice styles

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

Just joined I own a maternity shop in Ballina and would love to get some feedback from real mums on what you really would like to see in maternity shops if anyone has time please log onto iwantshop.ie and see what you think of the labels I have in stock. I’ll take the good & the bad comments on board!!!! :D

clionak

So good to hear of a maternity shop that is actually interested in what can be worn. I have a wedding in June and I am struggling to find something dressy yet comfortable enough to see me through all day. I will be 27 weeks at the time of the wedding. Also I am finding it difficult to get casual clothes such as light weight jeans or comfy bottoms that will stay up and are long enough in the leg that they wont flap around my ankles.
    Thanks for asking the question. Please let me know if you have anything in stock that may do for the wedding. 🙂

Jedt
    Keymaster

I think Maternity wear has come a long way in the past 8 years, since I was pregnant with my first child. There is much wider choice now and many mainstream shops have good maternity ranges.

If you want to pick up some cheap bits, theClothesline.ie has good value maternity wear, new and nearly new.

Asos.com has some great dresses etc on sale, I picked up a maternity dress for a wedding for €17; I will be 28 weeks for the wedding so will get to wear it again.

Nelo Maternity has some nice stuff and Haute Mama do too. I got some fab underwear from both of those and a lovely top & dress from Nelo (gonna wear the dress on TV3 in morning for our Big Toddle as its really soft and comfy and I can move well in it, especially as will be running after my 3 year old!).

New Look and Next also have nice maternity ranges and reasonably priced. Most of the above do sale rails, so have a good browse to see what’s on offer.

Littlewoods has some stuff too and again, they do maternity on sale so you can pick up bargains on there as well.

HTH

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.