Massage and Reflexology – SpecialOffers – Drog Med Clinic

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Massage and Reflexology – SpecialOffers – Drog Med Clinic

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Special offer this week at the Drogheda Medical Clinic:
    Friday – Full Body Massage – 1 hr 10 mins – €45 – normally €60 – two appointments left – 2.00pm and 4.00pm
    Saturday – Reflexology – €35 – normally €50 – two appointments left 10.00am and 11.30pm
    First come – first served – call 086 688 9147 now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Catherine is great, highly recommend for anyone in Drogheda area who wants some relaxation!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Catherine

Any new offers?

Taylor5

Hi Catherine, i have a voucher i need to use up… Im free most mornings from 9 to 12noon.
    I suffer with my back, is there any massage you would recommend? Also do you take morning bookings?

Jedt
    Keymaster

Go for the hot stone massage if you can taylor, its fab. I had it with Catherine a while back and it was so lovely. She uses hot stones and lovely smelling oils, its gorgeous and the sound of the stones gently clicking off each other is somehow (I don’t know why) very relaxing and therapeutic!

Let us know how you get on taylor…

Cathmc

Hi Taylor – Both reflexology and massage can help with back pain. Hot stone massage penetrates deep into the muscle tissue. You could go for a hot stone back massage and a reflexology treatment. I work on Fridays and Saturdays from early till late. Give me a call on 086 688 9147

Taylor5

I will have to book myself in, i will check with my husbands plans and see what his plans are, i could do a Friday afternoon. I will get back to you x

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.