Marymount School Special needs Unit closing

Home Forums Louth Chat Marymount School Special needs Unit closing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    libby

I think it is a utter disgrace that this can happen – the amount of money that has been investigated into this…..

wHAT DO OTHERS THINK???

Taylor5

Libby I dont know where Marymount school is, but in this day and age where parents are calling out for special needs schools and teacher, you would think more would be getting opened and not closing the few we have down 🙄

Did you see on the news today that some school had to convert a toilet block into a classroom 😯 😯 😯 Shame on Mary Hanafin……. shot with balls of her own shite springs to mind ❗ 🙄

joey_rudd

i used to go to that school, i loved it there
    they spent a fortune adapting the school for the disabled children and now they are shutting it down, thats crap!! 😡

they tried to close it down awhile ago but people protested about it
    now the children will have to be driven to a different school in a different town, they never think of the children when they do this! 😡

Taylor5

Where is marymount? Is that over the north or southside?

joey_rudd

its up in ballsgrove, do you know where that is?

scole1

that’s awful it really is you know by doing that they are not giving children their constitutional right to education i think it’s a disgrace the whole education system in general and facilities available in ireland….. 👿 👿

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.