Marshes SC for Christmas

Home Forums Louth Chat Marshes SC for Christmas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marshes SC

Gift Vouchers / Personal Stylist

Give someone the gift of choice this Christmas with a Marshes gift voucher…

Treat your loved ones to Marshes gift vouchers and let them pick the perfect present. With over 40 stores and restaurants they will be spoilt for choice.

Gift vouchers are available from the Information Desk located outside Boots.

In a pickle about what to buy someone this Christmas…?

Why not check out our FREE personal stylist service at Marshes. Let Caroline take the stress out of your Christmas shopping with free, friendly and honest advice. Check out marshesshopping.com to book your free styling session or for more information.

Marshes… making Christmas special.

Marshes SC

Christmas Opening Hours / Half Price Parking

Let the Christmas shopping commence…

Late night Christmas shopping at Marshes begins on Monday 16th December when we will be open Monday to Friday from 9am until 9pm.

Don’t forget we are open on St Stephens Day from 10am to 6pm.

Check out our website marshesshopping.com for our full list of opening times over the festive season.

This Christmas Marshes are treating all their customers to Half Price Parking from Monday 2nd December to Sunday 5th January.

As if you needed another reason to visit Marshes… with New Look, Penneys, Dunnes Stores, Costa Coffee and many more all under one roof you really are spoilt for choice.

At Marshes Shopping Centre we certainly know how to spoil you…

Jedt
    Keymaster

And they could use the vouchers to shop with the personal stylist after Christmas if they would like that.

I went around with Caroline a few times and she is brilliant and this is a FREE service!! Caroline really knows how to pick items for a specific height and body shape and definitely helped me pick things that suitme, that I may not necessarily have picked for myself.

Highly recommend and to book is easy – just call the centre and make an appt that suits you. Perfect pampering with a professional and it does not cost a cent for her brilliant services!

Marshes SC

Marshes SC Christmas Trading Hours:

Monday 16th – Friday 20th December………….9am – 9pm
    Saturday 21st December………………………….8am – 7pm
    Sunday 22nd December…………………………..10am – 7pm
    Monday 23rd December……………………………8am – 9pm
    Christmas Eve……………………………………….8am – 6pm
    Christmas Day……………………………………….CLOSED
    Thursday 26th December, St Stephen’s Day….10am – 6pm
    Friday 27th December………………………………9am – 9pm
    Saturday 28th December…………………………..9am – 7pm
    Sunday 29th December…………………………….12pm – 6pm
    Monday 30th December…………………………….9am – 7pm
    New Year’s Eve………………………………………9am – 6pm
    New Year’s Day………………………………………CLOSED

Yvonne

Highly recommend Caroline, she is fantastic! I find it very hard to buy clothes to fit an suit.. but she sorted me out – with no pressure or obligation!

Hope to see her in the New Year at some stage!

Jedt
    Keymaster

That’s great to hear Yvonne. Glad you found it a good experience too.

I found her to be very helpful for my body shape (i.e. big boobs, short legs and a generous waistline!!!) She showed me loads of ways to enhance my body shape, rather than cover it up. She is fab!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.