Marks & Spencer at Taste ofChristmas

Home Forums National Chat Marks & Spencer at Taste ofChristmas

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Marks & Spencer are delighted to be the headline sponsor of Dublin’s first Taste of Christmas Festival which takes place on the 26th – 28th November in the Convention Centre Dublin.

At the fabulous festive event, make sure to visit the M&S Festive Food Hall on the ground floor where visitors can stock up on delicious M&S seasonal party food, chocolates, biscuits and drinks or order your Christmas food and wine to be delivered at a later date.
    Browse through a great selection of fabulous gift ideas for the whole family in the Marks & Spencer Gift Area on the first floor while taking in the glittering decorations which will be available to buy helping you create your own magical Christmas at home.
    If it all gets too much – stop by the M&S Sparkling Bar and enjoy a glass of bubbly while you soak up the Christmas ambience!
    If you would like to attend this sparkling event then M&S are offering you the chance to purchase tickets at a reduced price. Simply log on to http://www.tasteticketing.com/Booking.asp and enter the following promotional code “MandSfans” and you can get tickets for just €15 ex booking fee.

Competition now closed, congratulations to our winners!

Winners announced below

Jedt

Gino DeCampo, who won ‘I’m a celebrity get me out of here’ last year will be one of the celeb chefs at this event; so it should be good fun. He seems a bit mad but reckon watching him will be entertaining!

Fabienne

marks ans spencer at taste of christmas

Fabienne

mammycool
    Participant

Marks & Spencer at Taste of Christmas

viv

Marks & Spencer at taste of christmas 😀 😀 😀 viv

Taylor5

Fabienne

I wouldn’t mind getting the tickets (who would), but now my diet is out of the window, so I could eat guilt free.
    Too much party food and bad weather makes me want hot cocoa and finger food.
    Plus few meals out plan. It’s the only time of the year where the social life is really picking up for us. So won’t refuse drinks and food. Life is too short.

Fabienne

julymam

happymumblemum
    Participant

Marks & Spencer at Taste of Christmas 😀

Anne

Marks & Spencer at Taste of Christmas 😀

Maria30

libby1
    Participant

jeanette

hjs

"Marks & Spencer at Taste of Christmas"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.