market, west st

Home Forums Spot the Bargain market, west st

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Teresa

hi., i do a stall in the thurs market on west st drogheda, :) anyone coming along and mention mumstown will get a 10% discount. what do i sell??? i make hand made cards, we also have pinatas, hand made soaps and shampoo. we have gift baskets made up of some selected items. just come along and say hello :wink: this will be the last market in drogheda we will be doing before christmas. if u cant make it and want a pinata for chrisrmas, :wink: check out http://www.pinataspinatas.com :wink:

Taylor5

market on west street!!!! Eh since when? I dont go into town but I would for this, is it just for xmas?

Teresa

it has been on for the last 4 weeks stalls all along the street , church side and a few buskers the other side, the atmosphere has been good. a lot of food stalls , but all going well .

Bookwitch

I saw it last Thursday looked good but didn’t realise it was a regular thing will try to head down this Thurs as will be shopping that day anyway

Teresa

call and say hello. it can be cold enough there but not raining hope we dont have the snow this thurs thats predicted.

scole1

teresa i remember seeing ya in sonairte, lovely stuff she does….yeah the x-mas market stalls are great so nice to see adds a lovely spirit to drogheda, hopefully will continue throughout the year….

CC01

This market is brill got some great muffins there last week 😀 😀 I will be back!!!

Teresa

[the market was busy today. thanks to all the mumstown customers that called. 😮 😛 not sure when i will be back in west st as the rent is a bit high not sure if business will be enough in new year. 😛 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.