Maria’s Little Wrappers – Personalised Chocolate Bars

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Maria’s Little Wrappers – Personalised Chocolate Bars

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone, I have been meaning to join this forum for a while now as a friend recommended it.

I started Maria’s Little Wrappers about 6 months ago and live in Laois. I sell personalised chocolate bars for all occasions.

I have a wide range of wrapper designs available which then have your personalised text printed onto them. They can be printed on the front and on the back. I have wrappers for Wedding Favours & Place Settings, Confirmation Favours, Communion Favours, Party Favours, in fact any occasion at all. I’ve even done chocolate bars for fundraising events where people use them instead of raffle tickets and a Golden Ticket is inserted inside the wrapper for the prize winners. Much more exciting if you can eat your raffle ticket!

I’m off to look at all of the other posts now, so chat soon, Maria. :D

I’ve just created a new online shop on my website, [url]http://www.mariaslittlewrappers.com[/url]

We have lovely Communion & Confirmation wrapper designs with silver embellishments.

bump 😀

Taylor5

I have to say my ds LOVED his bars, he is still talking about it. His teacher didnt eat hers she has it up on the shelf and shows everyone 😆 😆 😆 She said she is nearly 30 years in business and that was a first for her
    Might order the golden ticket bars for the xmas holidays

I’m glad they went down well. Our teachers loved ours as well, they didn’t want to eat them, but I told them to go ahead and I’d make them more next holidays. 😀

Maria.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.