Mams.ie Weight Loss Group – its free, join in!

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Mams.ie Weight Loss Group – its free, join in!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mams.ie
    Keymaster

Hey all,

Its September and that means, kids are back in school and us busy Mammies can get back into some sort of routine. So, as Little Black Dress season is just around the corner, we’ve decided to kick start our winter weight loss group.

We’ll have recipes, exercise tips, weigh in’s at our coffee mornings and advice and support along the way.

You can join in the conversation on here and come along to our weigh in’s on the first Tuesday of each month in Laurence SC, Bagel Bar 10am-12 and on the first Thursday of each month in Bagel Bar, Marshes Dundalk 10am-12

We’ll have the weighing scales with us and advice on diet, exercise and small changes you can make to lose a few lbs and feel a bit better in yourself.

Think about the Little dress or skinny jeans you want to slip into for party nights out this Christmas and we’ll help keep you motivated and spur you on!

So let’s get going….I’ll start off!

I would like to lose 10lbs by Christmas. I lost almost half a stone over the summer by exercising and watching what I was eating but I need to lose some more to be healthy for my size.

what are your goals??

mams.ie
    Keymaster

I’m off this morning for a session up at Me Time Training, off Donore road in Drogheda!

I’ve been going there since July and have lost quite a few inches all over but I still have a good way to go.

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, phone, selfie and indoor

thinking LBD for Christmas…..I’ll be trim in time for the sparkly numbers!

If anyone wants to come along for a free trial, check out

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.