Mammy in the bin!!!

Home Forums National Chat Mammy in the bin!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Accidentally threw an important letter into the big black bin out the back – had to get the rubber gloves on and go in search of it.

Found it thankfully but not too happy had to rummage in there for it…yuk!!!

Think I need a hot shower immediately!

Have you ever done that?

ye fell head first into a bin 😳 😆

Taylor5

I think we wall had those bin moments!! I hadone last week but it was the recycle bin so not too bad

Jedt
    Keymaster

Sadly it was not the recycle bin for me – and to top it off, it was raining too. Just pure joy to be rummaging through a dirty, smelly bin while it was lashing down on my head and I had only myself to blame (could not even blame hubby!)

happymumblemum
    Participant

Haven’t done it recently but have had plenty of bin rummages in my time!
    Nothing worse than looking in to the food bags yuk yuk yuk!

Always make DH stand in the bin to sqaush it down and 5 weeks in a row the neighbours opened the door whilst he was stading in the bin, he doesn’t see them much with being out all day so his only real contact with them has been whilst stood in a wheelie bin 😆 😆 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

think we’ve all done it at least once. Best thing happened me recently took some old cards out of a wardrobe and was looking through them with my daughter……out fell a €50 note that was sitting there nearly 7 years now……..happy days…..if only I’d known it was there for those 7years.

Yvonne

That was a nice surprise!

But yes think we have all been there!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Love finding money unexpectedly in a bag or pair of jeans – such a happy surprise!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.