Mammies with babies!!!!

Home Forums National Chat Mammies with babies!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Babs

I have a baby of 6mths and would like to set up a group of mums who would like to do different things, such as baby message…so if you are interested please PM me..don’t worry if you also have older ones, as I also have a 4yr old…we can accommodate them two!!!

scole1

cool that sounds great, due in 2 weeks so when babs is old enough would be up for baby massage…..

Taylor5

Babs I did baby massage on Alex and we loved it great for bonding, we will have that coffee morning and do some brainstorming….. even if we start a buggy fit morning

Hi Babs,

Would love to get involved but don’t think the baby massage would work for me…my LO is at the age now where I wouldn’t have a hope in hell of keeping her in the same spot for more than five seconds 🙄 😆

Hope you get some interest and if your organising anything over the weekend (rather than midweek) let me know.

Best of luck

Razzle Dazzle 🙂

Taylor5

Razzel you might be surprised as they really enjoy it

Hi Taylor,

I think for baby massage classes they usually keep small babies and crawlers/walkers separate. My LO is mad for road since she started crawling and there would be murder if I tried to keep her in one spot for too long…maybe they have a technique so that you can massage them on the go 😆

What age was you LO when you did the baby massage?

Babs

Another call out for mammies and babies…don’t worry about ages of the babies, we can get together and make a list of all the things we would like to do…some may suit those with younger ones but I would hope that we could keep everyone happy over the weeks!! So anyone interested just PM me…for those of you with older ones (ie School goers), we could aim to start the group in september so that we meet when the kids are in school and we just have the younger ones at home…some special time for us mammies with the babies!!! I often feelmy weeman gets forgotten about when his older brother is about so look forward to some time with just us!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.