Mammies on the run!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Its probably because I am out walking & jogging myself now but lately I’ve noticed loads of mammies out running. I was never into it before but I have started running since I did Labfitness bootcamp and I find its a great way to de-stress and clear my head. Its great for shedding a few pounds too because when you run, you jiggle all the fat bits and thats a good way to get rid of them!!

Find it really good, especially during the summer holidays when the kids are driving me a bit mad some days!

Any other runners on here?

trixiebell
    Participant

Its so addictive Sabbi, I joined Drogheda & District Athletic club earlier in the year and Im hooked on the running!!

Keep it up!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Its great when kids are driving you mad or you are stressed to get out and pound the pavements. Total stress buster!

livvie

running is the ultimate stress buster for me. I find 30 mins to myself on the open road works miracles for the head and the body! delighted you are enjoying getting out there Sabbi, it’s fast, effective and Freeeeeeeeeee 😛

Jedt
    Keymaster

I’ll be doing it even more once they’re back at school and we’ll be back in some sort or routine! Have had a lovely summer with them (apart from them claiming that they are ‘soo hungry’ about every 5 minutes!!)

I’ll be hitting a few Lab Fitness morning classes too when kids are gone…

Taylor5

Its so addictive Sabbi, I joined Drogheda & District Athletic club earlier in the year and Im hooked on the running!!

Keep it up!

Trixiebell is that the one in Hazel lane? I was going to go to this last year, but i dont like the idea of running in the field, yet i see a few groups on the road…. do they run in the field or on the road?
    I was running at the start of the year, i was starting to do really well and loving it, i have a neighbour who started coming with me but she only walks, i would love to get back running. Good music and away you go, its such freedom. I cant wait for the kids to get to school, then im going to clean my house, get back running and im dying for a few morning classes, i have no excuse anymore

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.