Make extra pocket money- Genuine

Home Forums National Chat Make extra pocket money- Genuine

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

Ladies I did this for a while last year on and off however I got bored with it and am just too lazy to be honest but I was a Mystery Shopper for a while and used to do a good few assignments ..the money is normally between 10-20 euro per visit, I did a good few stores/ banks/phone shops/ restaurants etc locally.

The company I was working with is a local one in Dundalk, they e mail assignments and if you fancy doing it you e mail back its all very easy and totally above board!

There is a small online test to enrol with each company.

You are generally paid monthly. The write ups can all be done online and take about an hour.

FOR INFORMATION TRY THIS LINK
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Mystery+Shopping+i … on+ireland

hjs

PM’d ya

happymumblemum
    Participant
    chickpea

hey there

i could really do with th extra cash right now, i tried to pm you but not sure it went through…
    id really appreciate it if you could forward the info onto me also

thanks so much…

chickpeaxxx

Yvonne

This sounds very interesting HMM! Can you send me the info, thanks.

hellsbells

Hi can you PM me too thanks a million

happymumblemum
    Participant

Hope you are all succesfull

ed1
    Participant

I have heard of this but never really knew what was involved in it. Would love to earn a little extra cash. Can you pm me the details too? Ta.

chickpea

hey hmm

thanks for passing on those details..quick question, the application form is looking for bank details and i was just wondering if you went for an interview?? as it seems a bit soon to part with bank details…wat do you think..

cheers, im really interested in doing this as i could do with the cash

chickpea

happymumblemum
    Participant

Chickpea, there were no interviews for any of them, just an online application and some was a little test thing on observation.

Customer Perceptions had my bank details, no problems there..didn’t work for any of the others as I mentioned in my pm. I rang them through and spoke to the Ladies there..rather then mailing them

Disclaimer***** only passing on info here…I am in no means an expert….if you are not comfortable giving bank details then don’t…Do what I do and give an account that you don’t use much if you are worried….all the e mail addresses I listed still send me jobs 2/3 years down the line so all above board in my eyes……

I am sending out no more pm’s now ladies as my in box has been inundated 😆 😆
    here is the link http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Mystery+Shopping+i … on+ireland

happymumblemum
    Participant

Everyone who replied to the thread and my pm has now been mailed.

Happy to try and answer any q’s here on the thread!

chickpea

hey hmm

thanks for that…happy days…il be sending them info now…

ed1
    Participant

Thanks HMM for the info.

Yvonne

Thanks so much Hmm – have only for the pm now… what do you do… is it as simple as just going to buy a certain item, asking for help and giving a report?

happymumblemum
    Participant

Pretty much, some are more in depth than others…but the basic shop ones ..for example a mobile phone company you are going in on the pretence that you wish to up grade your phone or something..you get given the scenario to start with via e mail and 3 or 4 days in which to do your shop…

There is a lot to remember as obv you can’t take notes in…there are so manyquestions you have to ask etc etc, and also you have to remember the answers for your report! Also have to discreetly check times etc..like how long it was before you were appraoched asking for help etc etc.

It is fun but quite nerve wracking the first few times as you don’t want to make it obvious..and of course your report could lead to the assistant getting a good rollocking 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.