Madeline McCann, reopening case

Home Forums National Chat Madeline McCann, reopening case

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

It is in the news this week that they are re-opening the Maddie McCann case and that they have 38 new leads and they believe she may still be alive. It would be amazing if they found her and its good to see Scotland Yard involved now and pushing the investigation.

Its so awful – I really hope they find out what happened and either bring her home or get the family some sort of closure.

Anonymous
    Inactive

of course it would be great for them if they found her alive but they think she might have been taken by a paedophile ring, can you imagine the torture she would have gone through in the years that shes been missing.i don’t know would you ever get over that?…..

Yvonne

I dearly hope they find her – its great they are reopening the case and I hope the leads are genuine, but yes its horrible to think that if she was taken into that world, the trauma would be horrific…

lemonB

There’s something very ‘fishy’ about this case and after listening to numerous interviews by the parents I’m more and more convinced that the parents themselves know what happened or even worse they had something to do with it. I know it’s an awful thing to think about and probably some of you will disagree but a lot of the evidence given makes no sense at all.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Its so horrible, I wish it would all come out what happened. Imagine the affect it has on her siblings. So sad.

Jedt
    Keymaster

There will be a re-enactment on Crimewatch BBC tonight at 9pm all about what happened when Maddie was taken in Portugal. They say they hope it will generate new leads towards finding her.

I hope they find out what happened to her. 🙁

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.