Mad for chewing ice????

Home Forums National Chat Mad for chewing ice????

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Hi girls

I am mad for ice and chew tonnes of it during the day till my head actually hurts [:D]
    Anyway, having nothing better to do these last few days of my pregnancy i googled it and its actually a sign of iron deficiency [:0] So im going to ask them on thur in the hospital if thats actually true as i was aneamic after my first delivery with DD and bled very heavy. So for anyone who is mad for ice and chew chew chew theres something for you to ask the doc. :D

Taylor5

When I was pregnant all I wanted to do was chew crunchy things, coal, ice, clove drops, cough sweets, polo….. I just loved the crunch between my teeth

Happymammy

Oh dont mention coal or firelightersmy mouth will explode with cravings!!

Jenny!!!

all those things are signs of a deficiency of some sort. i had the ice one. lol when i think back. i woudlnt go to anyones house unless i knew first that they had ice in their freezer. i was such a nusence. when we went out to the pub all i would drink was ice water and wreck everyones head with the ice chomping. after dd was born i asked the doc and she said it was iron deficiancy but ive never come accross anyone else who did this. cool pops were my addiction aswell, on dd no 2 i got through a few boxes of cool pops but wasnt half as bad as the first.
    😯 when i mam was pregnant with me she used to eat the plaster off the wall. nuts…..
    🙄

rossylisa

do none of you get normal cravings like potatoes or choclate 😆 😆 😆
    only joking i have hard about the firelighters and chalk 😈

Happymammy

no interest in potatoes they look and taste horrible to me at the moment! Like wallpaper paste or something! 🙄 Cant eat anything thats white to be honest like rice r pasta they all just look smell and taste weird!

I am really eating alot of little things like sandwiches, brown bread with cheese, crackers and cheese, cheese on toast, marios chipper chips with curry sauce, corn on the cop, veggies with butter 🙄
    Cant really eat a dinner as such just little and often ive been like that since the start. I cant eat anything in the morning still only cornflakes with really cold milk. If i eat toast and have tea i puke. 🙄

kasia

welcome to the club – when i was pregnant with my dd, i couldn’t live without ice pops, especially in the last trimester, but it was very hot that year in april and may 😀 😆 i usually went through a couple a day :))
    and as it turned – i needed iron, but the craving didn’t stop.

Jenny!!!

and as it turned – i needed iron, but the craving didn’t stop.

my craving for ice stopped the minute i tried ice water again after dd was born, i nearly got sick and my teeth were paining me with the thoughts of it.there was no way i could chew it then. have a normal, healthy relationship with ice these days tho. thank god. 😆 😆

all the mt girls make me realise something very important………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….im not the only weirdo out there 😆 😆 😆 😆

Happymammy

No i definetely have issues when im preggers 😆

Jenny!!!

i dont know how people just glide thru it. i should have been committed, padded cells and all the rest.. and here i amtrying again. am i mad??? 🙄 🙄

but ur nearly at the end so u will be back to your normal mad self in no time. 😆 😆

Happymammy

TRYING AGAIN!!! DONT DO IT STOP JESUS SOMEONE HELP HER QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!! 😯 😯

Get the chastity belt out of the closet (you cant have mine i need it after next month!)

Tell you what spend an hour with me and i will turn you off!!!! 😆 😆

Yvonne

Sorry, could help but laugh reading the last couple of posts!!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Happymammy

I never want to be pregnant ever again! I would seriously go bonkers Im getting the coil the pill the implant the female condom sure to hell with it i might even try the male one out just to be sure!!!! 😆

Yvonne

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.