lunchbox ideas

Home Forums National Chat lunchbox ideas

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    missysmum

heres some of our favourites:

good oul tuc crackers, where would we be without them!

cheesestrings, babybel (cheddar only – she hates the red ones.)

laughing cow cheese dippers – its light flavoured soft chesse with the nicest little breadsticks (not too thick) for little fingers especially.

munch bunch yogurts – in a strawberry shaped pot (very cool)

dunnes do their own brand fairy cakes 12pk for about 89c?
    they are the nicest. dd and all her cousins loves them. they are plain but have a lovely vanilla kinda flavour, and so cheap.

also dd loves chopped dried apricots as an alternative to raisins.

Moonflower

great dried apricots..thanks for that i had forgotten about them ..Ds loves them & they are high in iron which is good…but u may laugh i always cut them in half as he nearly choked one day on one when he was a lot younger so u can never be too careful…i am same with grapes as well..he will probably be a teenager & i will still be cutting them in half!!! just seen that u chop them as well…so not as mad as i presumed!!!

Ds playschool teachers laugh with me & say he is slowest eater ever..and he is i know…have to have so much patience with him but it works as gradually gettin him to eat more things…tried pasta last week for first time…woudlnt eat b4 & took him about 10 minutes to eat about 5 swirls..but was over moon he ate some at last!!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.