Low Cost Spiritual Books

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Low Cost Spiritual Books

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

Hi all,

some of you may be aware of this website already

http://www.cygnus-books.co.uk

they are a company which sell self help books,spiritual books,childrens books at a very low price.

because they are based in uk with our current favorable exchange rate the books work out much cheaper than buying in a bookstore or other online companies…they also have a very ethical approach….

have a look at their website it will tell you more

Moonflower

MNG

Hi Moonflower,

Thanks for the website its very interesting
    i just had a quick browse.. 😉
    i think my love for reading is back after the hectic course of mine… 😮

DOGS THAT KNOW WHEN THEIR OWNERS ARE COMING HOME Rupert Sheldrake

im quite interested in this particular ones…wow theres so many other good books 😀

Moonflower

i have that book MNG..a great read and so apt!!

MNG

Hi Moonflower,

Im going to buy the book and im sure any dog lovers would luv to read the book,

we had to bring our little dog emergency to the vet recently, we found he was limping one day and he cant even move to his food bowl to eat his dinner.
    and now the vet says our little dog has to be on medication rest of his lives now 😯 after they x-ray him and found he has joint prroblem lst couple of days and he was moaning in pain even when he was sleeping…really heartache for me to see him like that….
    we are really lucky as we had bought insurance for him earlier after we re-home him last xmas. and now we dont hav to worry about his medication fees. save us alot of stress i will look for more treats for him next appt. 🙂

Moonflower

ahh poor little thing, hope the medication takes his pain away…great news about the insurance.

My beautiful dog Pia passed away recently, she was on medication from age 8 until she died at 15…but worth every penny…she was my very special girl…..and she always knew when i was coming home even when i was 20 miles away.

like with anyone we care about its good to appreciate every minute, as we never know whats coming along…

MNG

Hi moonflower,

sorry to hear your beautiful dog pass away…
    most important they knows we continue caring and loving them until their time has come eventually,

im abit afraid that time will come for my two precious pets too…
    last time they ran out of the hse they actually ran back and im happy which means they still love their home and treats…

yes its really amazing how they can tell the time like when dh came home she can tell when he reverse his engine….or if i drop by the neighbour hse to chat i hav to talk lower volume becos she can hear my voice and she starts to bark goodness she knows im over there… 😳

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.