Loving mumstown!!!!

Home Forums National Chat Loving mumstown!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

Just wanted to say I am loving Mumstown at the moment…. would love to see more people posting though…come on don’t be shy , this is the friendliest forum out there…I know as I am never off the net lol!!!

Have thoroughly enjoyed meeting new people over the last few days and will defo try and do it more.

Financial Companion
    Participant

Yeah, it’s really great when you get to put faces to names at any of the meet-ups 😉

Don’t forget to tell a friend about Mumstown!

Taylor5

Yeah, it’s really great when you get to put faces to names at any of the meet-ups 😉

she did many many moons ago

Financial Companion
    Participant

she did many many moons ago

I don’t doubt it Taylor! 😆

I meant the second line aimed at everyone 😉

Pity you couldn’t make it today, Taylor 🙁 Hopefully, someone smuggled you out one of the delicious giant choc chip cookies 😆 )

Taylor5

No had my Antigravity yoga class with the fab girls in Labfitness….. Chocolate chip cookies tut tut tut, i thought you’d have fresh fruit or granola bars 😆 😆 😆

Financial Companion
    Participant

I would have but I was afraid it would keep people away 😆

I emailed the hotel in advance to request a healthy style banquet…..they must have lost the email 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hmm – what a lovely thread, so sweet. I’ll be crying more pregnancy tears in a minute with all this love thats going around 😆 😆

As well as chatting on here, its nice to meet people at the events too, was great to hear of such a good turnout this morning at the Financial expert event in the D and hope to see lots of people at the next Drogheda, Dundalk & Dublin events.

Everyone is welcome so feel free to bring a friend, sister, neighbour, granny or whoever you think might like it 🙂

The more the merrier!! 😀

happymumblemum
    Participant

Ah no don’t be crying!!!!!!!

Just really enjoyed myself at the last few events 😀

Granola bars errrrrr no at a financial talk ..you defo need cookies 😆 😆 😈 and two lovely fellas of course 😀

sweetpea1979

Ah no don’t be crying!!!!!!!

Just really enjoyed myself at the last few events 😀

Granola bars errrrrr no at a financial talk ..you defo need cookies 😆 😆 😈 and two lovely fellas of course 😀

i agree on all fronts 😉 😛 😛 😛 – should’ve tried those darn cookies, oh well the ones i make are just as nice 😉 8)

pookie2

Just to add to the sentiments expressed

The initial meet-up for dads, though small enough, was honestly most enjoyable & everyone was so pleasant!! And I really enjoyed myself….

I’ll be there for the next fiveTuesdays regardless, but to be honest, the experiment is worth it, just for that first meeting!!

I have vouchers for free visits to Aura for next week, as well as more of the same from last week! Come on now, don’t let those fellas hide away from me! I’m not that scary!

And, Sorry Dave, but I’m SO glad I missed that meeting in the D Hotel today. Delicious MONSTER COOKIES???!! For a woman wobbling the post-pregnancy pounds, that wouold have been absolutely HELLISH…. You meanie, you….

happymumblemum
    Participant

Meet up was fab it was like a Motorway service station reunion 😆 😆

My god those cookies made some impact 😆

Financial Companion
    Participant

Pookie, I think Iwould have been called worse than a meanie if there had been no cookies! 😆 (and there are no calories in just looking at them 😆 )

Mind you……I hope people remember the advice and tips as much as the cookies! 😯

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.