Lovely couches for sale real cheap!

Home Forums National Chat Lovely couches for sale real cheap!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Hi my mam has been going out of her mind looking for a nice cheap 2 seater. Well hay presto i was putting my papers in the green bin and copped an ad for a furniture place in ashbourne beside perri crisps. We headed out to what can only be described as a cow shed and she got a lovely choc brown 2 seater for €350. It sooooo comfy. Im going to order one aswell! He sells 3 seaters and beds etc etc etc. Not only that but he delivered it to her in Dublin the next day. (today!) Cheap, Cheerful, what she wanted and next day delivery!
    I havnt got the number to put up now but if anyone is interested i can ask my mam.

Taylor5

Did he have nice corner sofas or leather sofas that recline, we have 2 lazy boys in the playroom but now there are 3 boys in the house we would need a sofa to fit all the bums…. might take a spin over and see

Happymammy

Hi

I didn’t see any Taylor, but i will send you the number. He has all sorts. The 2 and 3 seater is €699 in choc brown. Very comfy and excellent for playroom.

Taylor5

I think I only want a 3 seater, just need to sell my lazy boys first….. they are seats not my kids 🙄 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.