Lost toy? Got one on Ebay :)

Home Forums Louth Chat Lost toy? Got one on Ebay :)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Kate

thanks, I’ll try that!! Heatons weren’t helpful at all, told me it wasn’t their product – I’m blue in the face saying it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate

Hia this is a very long shot…Has anyone seen ‘Dogmation!’

My little girl lost a special toy, a dalmation fireman teddy during santas arrival in scotch hall on friday. Ive called SC and they’re absolutely lovely and have searched but to no avail.

I’ve tried the usual shops, smyths, toysrus. Now, I’ve seen one on the internet in the US including the shipping its working out over €40 😯
    Most of this price is shipping UPS priority. eek!

I bought it in heatons this year aroundabout eastertime, I think it was about €10 its a nintendog brand came with a firemans outfit. Willing to travel to get this, Its her birthday on the 7th and she’s getting a dalmation cake aswell!!!!!

Any help or suggestions most appreciated.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Did you call Heaton’s – I find them very helpful and they might be able to track one down for you.

Hope you find it, its awful when they lose something they love…good luck!

Kate

thanks Sabbi, great idea, I’ve just called then sent an email to HQ aswell so hopefully they’ll have a stray mutt floating around!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

try Fix it Friday on todayfm, this is exactly the kind of things they help solve. just send an email to ray@todayfm.com

Good luck and let us know if you get sorted. x

Jedt
    Keymaster

did you check the Heatons website, they are now online too for ordering? Surprsied about that, I usually find them very nice. The manager in Drogheda is lovely, if you call in and explain you might get somewhere?

Hope you get sorted, it can be very upsetting for them when they lose something they are attached to. 🙁

Kate

I emailed Heatons HQ who can’t help at all they’ve no record of stocking them. I’ll try calling up on thursday if the weather’s ok If they’re that good 🙂 ..yes she is upset I haven’t broken it to her that he’s really gone yet. she thinks he’s in grannys house and i haven’t had the heart yet. Ugh. My friend said to take photos of him and say he’s going on a trip and will be back soon which is what I’ll do in the meantime!!!

Almae

i remember smyths toys having these. I got dd a white dog.

Taylor5

can you not get the postage cheaper from the US…. i have friends over there, if you got it delivered to them and then they post over…. they are coming over but not until the new year i think.
    let me know if i can help

Almae

IS THIS IT ?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000 … -4&seller=

"Product Description
    An adorable soft and fluffy Dalmatian puppy. Comes with a cute fireman’s outfit and a Luigi cap. Accessories include a soft basketball, bone and t-shirt for when your gallant fire dog is off duty. Includes a mystery gift in its own special box. The carry case also contains a pocket to store your Nintendo DS (not included) in, so you can have virtual fun and real fun whenever you want."

Kate

Thanks Almae – It’s the one on the last link : )

The problem was the international shipping on Amazon UK for marketplace unfortunately…

Thanks very much for the offer Taylor, It was the timescale I was thinking of but looks like I wont get one in ireland at this rate unless someone had one lying around that didnt want it anymore.

That lady selling one on ebay in new jersey came back to me and said she’d post it for $18 instead of going through UPS/Fedex and charging $40. I’m going to purchase that now and Now fingers crossed the mutt doesnt get caught in customs!!!!!!

Thank you for the replies 😀

Almae

hi yeah ,,,

I just went to order it well as if i was and this is the postage i got.

Items: GBP 21.99
    Postage & Packing: GBP 4.48

Total before VAT: GBP 26.47
    VAT:* GBP 0.00

Order Total: GBP 26.47
    Payment Total: EUR 32,42**

No problem with postage, from the uk

just make sure u dont get stung on custom charges from usa 😉

Kate

really? thanks for taking the time to do that.
    I had already tried the JR trading listing which came to a standstill when I put in my Irish shipping address.

Sorted now anyway. thanks again.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hope it arrives quickly Kate!! she may never know all that happened. Its so sweet how much trouble you went to for her. A mother’s love is a wonderful thing 😀

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.