LOST TEDDY!!! DADDY AND CHILD MOUSE from MAMAS & PAPAS

Home Forums SWAP SHOP LOST TEDDY!!! DADDY AND CHILD MOUSE from MAMAS & PAPAS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I really need help. My daughter (5) had a teddy from Mamas & Papas that was a white daddy mouse with a small mouse attached to its hand. The small mouse got detached from the big mouse and my daughter carried the little mouse (thats what she called him) around EVERYWHERE. Unfortunately she dropped him when we were on holidays and now she’s missing him REALLY badly. He’s been gone almost a year, but she still gets upset about him. We had to tell her that he’s gone on an adventure and she’s still expecting him to come home. Her little heart is broken and its breaking our hearts to see it. I’m sorry for laying it on so thick, but you know how it is, this is my last chance at replacing him! I dont know what else to do. So, if anyone has a teddy like this and is willing to part with it, or knows where I can get one I would be eternally grateful. All I’m looking for is the small mouse part. If you could help Littlemouse come home from his adventures you’d make a little girl very happy.
    Please reply to this post or contact me on Anthony 0868379487

ltl

hi anthony, dont know if this is what your looking for but found it von ebay. the num is 280383207624 . if not good luck with your hunting. veronica

Hi Veronica,

Unfortunately its not the one, but thanks very much for trying. Its heartening that people are looking at the request already!

cathmc1

Anthony,
    Did you contact Mamas and Papas. They may still have stock or know the name of the manufacturer. My sis had a similar situation with a stuffed dog from M&S and they managed to get her another one.

I tried calling them but they said it was long out of production and they didnt have any stock left.They werent very interested really, I just figured they didnt have children and dont know how important this stuff can be! Thanks for your help.

Babs

Thats heart breaking. My son (4) is so attached to his "kitty" teddy, I know how it is…he has dropped it a few times and we have gone back to every shop etc until we found it….all I can suggest is that you try mamas and papas again…I would try a few different stores (theres one in Dundrum as well as Blanch) until I got a staff member with a heart!!! Or put something up on ebay looking for one, as well as jumbletown.ie or Dublinwaste.ie….and perhaps you could put this post up on the main forum as someone out there has to have a similar teddy… Best of luck and let us know what happens…my heart goes out to you!!!! 🙁

Almae

hi

dont know if this is it ,this is on ebay 250482665924 , you caould say littlemouse grew up on her holidays 😀

Thats actually the big mouse that Littlemouse was originally attached to. Not quite what I’m looking for but I’m getting closer! Thanks for your help.

Almae

do ou have a picture of littlemouse ,

here is an idea, do you still have the "daddy Mouse" is the child attached to that ? if not you could give that to someone who is a dab hand at alterations, dressmaker ( i know someone) and they could make him into the size lilttlemouse is ????

just an idea. 😉 I feel for you.

Almae

could this be :):) 220411573151 ebay :):) or use the middle guy in this one 390080717430 ebay of course

right i am on mission here to help out this child and parents 🙂

below is daddy mouse 🙂 , then 2 possible "littlemouse"

Daddy

Good possibile "lilttlemouse" in the middle guy :):)

or this

The first picture IS daddy mouse, and Littlemouse used to be attached to his hand. Its exactly like him but about 3" tall. I’m sure there’s an original out there somewhere where they’re still attached! Its great to have you onboard!

joey_rudd
    Almae

you could try this either say he bought some clothes ::):):)

http://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Li … 1&mcb=core

They’re good ideas folks, but she’ll know if its not the right one! It has to be just like the teddy in the first pic above, but about 3 inches high. I’m sure someone has one lying around that they dont use, but I’ll keep looking in the meantime. I really appreciate your help.

Taylor5

Could you not get the daddy mouse and tell her baby mouse has grown when on his travels

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.