Looking to lose weight??

Home Forums Meath Chat Looking to lose weight??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jacinta

I have just joined the weight loss class in Duleek on a Tuesday night at 7.00 in the parish hall behind the church with Sinead and Barbara the class leaders. Its is called Perks and works much like Weightwatchers etc except it is cheaper and has a good aerobics class each week, and the girls are great. Hope to see some new faces over the next few weeks. :D

munchin
    Participant

How much is it Jacinta?

Yvonne

My SIL has been in that and finds it great. I used to do circuit training with Barbara and she is fantastic! A lovely person too!

Munchin, I think its €8 per class and there is no fee for missed weeks…

hjs

Yeah Barbara the mother of a child in dd class, she is AMAZING!!! Really focused and terrific on the exercise.

She also does a sensational circuit training class in Tullyallen Parochial Hall Wed and Mon nights 730, think it 7 euro, u’d know about it that u’d done it alright, in lots of good ways!

I’m back walking when kids finally get into school Mon (fingers crossed), feels like they’ve been at home forever!

Jacinta

The cost is €8 per week for exercise class, weigh in and talk so good value. There is the inital joining fee @ €12-15 euro. Hope to see some new faces.

munchin
    Participant

mmmm i’m thinking i might try this out – will talk to dh tonight

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.