Looking for Unity candles on Ebay

Home Forums Louth Chat Looking for Unity candles on Ebay

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    porter

HI All,

I was after some help, Ive been told that there is this brilliant candle shop on Ebay that does personalised untiy candles, its called pink…. something I dont know the whole name and this is my first time on ebay so cant work out where to find the bl00dy shop! can anyone help??

Thanks

This might be the site your’re looking for:

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/IN-THE-PI … QQ_armrsZ1

Bad news is that she’s not taking orders at the moment due to a backlog…must be popular!

HTH

Razzle Dazzle

Sabrinab 08

Hi ya.. if its any help I got beautiful Candles from a woman in Wheaton Hall. Just fab for my wedding!I can p.m her details I kept them. so nice and I been so mad running around it wa the only thing i never thought of but she made mine at short notice.. Big Center Unity candle, decorated and names and ribbon, and 2 individual ones with each of our names and date and presented in abeautiful box.. jst stunning..50 euro.. I thought that was very reasonable… some are well over a hundred..

porter

Hiya!

thanks thats the address alright!

The wheaton hall lady sounds good, could you PM me when you can? Thanks

rossylisa

i got our wedding candels in a shop just up from the credit union you go down the stairs. ( it is a church shop) got them personalised and in a lovely presentaion box aswell

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.