looking for tickets for the script

Home Forums National Chat looking for tickets for the script

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MissyG

if anyone has 2 tickets they want to get rid of for the script on any of their dates at the end of aug cld u pls pm me? i can’t believe i forgot they were on sale & now i can’t get them! :( its my birthday that wk…. so am asking nicely!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

missyg

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi MissyG, they sold out in 20 mins….would have loved to see them myself but on hols, sorry but dont know anyone who managed to get tickets.

Taylor5

My SIL was at take that and she said the script were brilliant…. are they doing support for one of the U2 gigs this weekend? You could get 2 for the price of one 😆 😆 😆

Yeah, The Script and BellX1 are supporting U2 on the Monday gig I think…its not sold out

yummymummy

They sold out in 7 mins so i heard!!!

I was lucky to get 2 thanks to my brother. They were fab at oxegen (missed them at take that)

But the girls are right they are supporting U2, and there are TONNES of tickets left for sale for that, or try toutless.com nearer the time for The Script in Aug you might get lucky and have someone sell them there.

MissyG

i’m actually going to see u2 on friday & i can’t afford to go on the monday to see them!!!! 🙁 got the tickets before they announced the monday concert… damn!!! will try and get my hands on a pair closer to the time but if anyone knows of any coming up closer to the time pls keep poor missyg in mind!!! haha

missyg

Taylor5

Why dont you try sell you Friday tickets on Gumtree or the likes, i know people want the first night tickets

MissyG

i can’t cos we got red zone tickets & my dh won’t part with them for the world!!!! haha 🙂 not only that his daughters are babysitting for us & they’ve come all the way from galway and theyre going back mon so changing tickets wld b v messy re. his days off & train tickets etc…
    anyhow, not to worry maybe something will come up closer to the time…! 🙂

Taylor5

Red Zone tickets!? I take it that there the good ones 😆 😆 😆 Im sure you’ll get someone selling tickets for their gig, enjoy U2…. seen them in Slane and they were class

Taylor5

Missy just on ticket master and they still have U2 tickets for sale for Monday (the day the script are playing) they are only 33 euro!!!! you are up in the upper level of the cusack stand but Im sure you’ll still see them….. dh is off work mondya might talk to him about going, couldnt miss it at that price

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.