looking for special birthday cake for twins 2nd birthday

Home Forums Meath Chat looking for special birthday cake for twins 2nd birthday

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gemms
    Participant

Hi All, just wondering if anyone can help. Last year we got a lovely birthday cake made for our twins first birthday in a winnie the pooh theme and this year i had hoped to have the same nice lady make our cake for this year but unfortunately she is away at the moment and my party is on Sat and i yet have no cake:( so just wondering if anyone knows of anyone local who could make a nice cake at short notice. I have boy/girl twins.

Thanks everyone…appreciate any feedback.

scole1

…cakes

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes Cake Couture offer a great range of cakes.
    You can click their advert on the right hand side of the site to take a look at some of the brilliant cakes on offer.

Gemms
    Participant

Hi, thanks very much for your replies. Tried Cake Couture just now and she told me shes too busy this week. She gave me another mobile no which i’ve tried but no answer…not to worry. thanks anyway.appreciate the replies.

scotsmum

i got a gorgeous cake from cake-a-licious, based in mornington, she’s always been real helpful, ull find her on facebook and if i get a chance ill pm u her number!!

Gemms
    Participant

Hi thanks for that. i got the no for Cake a licious but she is also busy this week with a fair but kindly gave me a number for cakes by tess in Drogheda who is very kindly going to help me out:) Thanks everyone.

Cake Couture

Hi Gemms,

Glad you got sorted in the end. Its quite difficult to get special occasion cakes at short notice because each cake takes so long to do. We normally ask people to book their cakes 2 weeks in advance if at all possible. I hope your cake turns out wonderful!

Aoife
    Cake Couture
    91 West Street
    http://www.cakecouture.ie

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.