Looking for products for hampers to help local charities in blanchardstown area

Home Forums National Chat Looking for products for hampers to help local charities in blanchardstown area

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Monica Duffy
    Participant

Hi all.

I’m looking for any products, candles or anything new that can be put into hampers to help my local charities with their raffle prizes. The main one I want to help is Aisling Carey who lights up her house every Christmas for different charities. This year its for Siennas steps and bumblance. She has a raffle too.
    I have the baskets and the plastic wrap but not enough products to put in the hampers. If anyone can help can you please email me monicabduffy@gmail.com

Stat safe
    Monica

Sabbi
    Participant

It’s a bit hard to get stuff at the moment from local shops because so many shops have been hit hard by covid. we were doing a raffle for a local woman with cancer and found it bit difficult to get much stuff. have you tried local shops in your area? like dunnes, dealz, tesco etc in the blanchardstown centre? maybe they could help you?

some of them might ask for a registered charity number, so make sure you have all the details on hand to show them when asking for donations.

fair play to you though, its so nice to give something back to your community – good luck with it

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.