looking for multination. mums/new friends

Home Forums Introduce Yourself looking for multination. mums/new friends

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gosia32

hello to everyone

Im 32 Polish national living in Drogheda for the past few years.
    Have 4 yo son (typical,very active and smart boy) and baby daughter (6 weeks old)
    Most of friends I have I met either through work or through mutual friends however I know very few people with children and I do find it hard to make new friendships being "stuck" at home.

I am interested in meeting other mums, any nations :D who feel the same

thnx

Gosia

pookie4
    Participant

Hiya.
    I know the feeling.
    I’m Irish, but from the other side of the country.
    I have four boys under seven (nearly 7, 5, nearly 3, 8 months).
    I live just outside Dundalk. My husband is away a lot, so it is mostly just me and the kids. I’m back at work, so only free at the weekends & during school holidays. If you have a car, pm me. Welcome to come up for lunch / playdate at weekend or during holiday times.
    You could let your son play with my (loud and wild) boys and put your feet up and have a cuppa…

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Gosia,

There is a Mumstown coffee morning on the first Tuesday of every month in Drogheda and there are lots of mums from different countries who come along to that.

There are some polish mums who sometimes pop in and this is a free event and all mums are welcome so if you would like to come along, you may meet some other polish mums at the next one.

It will be on Tuesday 7th January from 10am-12 at Bagel Bar, Laurence town centre. There is free parking, nibbles and product samples for mums too.

Hope that helps and hope to see you there. 😀

gosia32

hi Sabbi

i put the date down in my calendar and will make sure to come for the one in Jan!

thanks a mil

G

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.