looking for garden gates

Home Forums Louth Chat looking for garden gates

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lk

Hi, i am just wondering if anyone could recommend someone who makes either wooden or metal garden gates and who, most importantly will not charge a fortune. I would really like gates but if they cost a lot they will have to stay at the bottom of the list! I live just outside drogheda on the north side. Thanks. :)

Kate

hi there, i posted similar a few months back and had a few people out – from – wait for it – 1600 euro — the cheapest quote i got was 800euro and they werent even nice!!

im in an estate, average house so crazy to think – but then that was pre-recession but if you do get a decent quote – please please pm me!!!!!!

viv

Me too

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, girls!
    I have very good man. He is making metal garden gates. Very reasonable prices( depending what you want).
    His name is MARIS 0860885931
    You can rang and he can do free quotation for you!

Good luck! 😀
    Si

carly

hi! there was a man over in beechgrove service station beside the lourdes churh in drogheda who did gates..not sure if hes still there but would be worth checking cos as it was only a small business, he may be the cheapest ul find!! hope that helps some, good luck!

carly

hi all! was passing beechgrove today and pulled in for petrol, beechgove metalworks is still in business..the numbers are 0419873330 and 0863822477.. hope that helps!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.